No Bean Roasted Carrot Hummus
- Yield: 1 1/2 - 2 cups
- 1 1/2 pounds whole carrots (about 6 large carrots)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, halved and divided
- 1/2 head of small cauliflower, roughly 2 1/2 cups
- 1/8 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- Preheat the oven to 415 degrees.
- Line the whole carrots and cauliflower florets on a large baking sheet and coat 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Cook for 45-55 minutes or until carrots and cauliflower are soft and slightly caramelized.
- Place all remaining ingredients, the other 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and roasted vegetables in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Store in the refrigerator.