The time has come…for meatloaf! This Whole30 Instant Pot turkey bacon ranch meatloaf is the king of everything meatloaf dreams are made of. An easy, Whole30 compliant recipe with zesty herbs and savory bacon made with ease in an Instant Pot or pressure cooker. It’s a dinner the entire family will love.
If there’s one brand that helped me get through my last Whole30 it was Applegate.
Look, I’m currently a solo mom (my husband is overseas for work), running my own business, and raising two little boys with no family near. And if you’ve done a Whole30, you KNOW that planning and prepping is kind of important.
But planning and prepping is not part of my repertoire lately. It’s literally Hunger Games at 5pm when the kids are tired and starving and I haven’t done a thing to get dinner on the table. Hence why Applegate‘s line of Whole30 approved products were (and still are) on rotation for hectic dinners. Their organic uncured beef and turkey hotdogs were clutch, turkey burgers and grilled chicken breast strips saved my sanity, and of course, DA BACON!!
It’s not an easy task to find bacon without sugar, let alone nitrates, dextrose, sodium phosphate and other crap. But this Applegate Naturals® No Sugar Bacon tastes like the angels from heaven blessed it, without the junk found in other bacon brands.
Which is why I had to put it in a meatloaf recipe.
But not ANY meatloaf recipe – this Whole30 Instant Pot turkey bacon ranch recipe kicks all other meatloaf recipes to the curb. Especially when it’s as easy as forming the ‘loaf’, wrapping it in foil, and throwing it in that big metal beast to pressure cook to perfection with minimal work on my end. It makes this overwhelmed mom happy (and relieved no one died waiting for dinner – despite the sounds my kids make waiting for it).
Don’t get me wrong, I dig beef meatloaf with a big slab of ketchup on top – I grew up on that! But this turkey meatloaf is so different, and so packed with flavor, I’m not sure my mom’s classic meatloaf recipe can top it (sorry mom). Plus my version is gluten free, dairy free, and made with all simple, real food ingredients. #IWIN
If ranch and bacon are you bff’s, and dinnertime can be your nemesis, you need this Whole30 Instant Pot turkey bacon ranch meatloaf in your life. Pick up a package of Applegate Naturals® No Sugar Bacon and be prepared to celebrate a big dinner win. It’s the best way to shake up your next Whole30.
Be sure to try this Whole30 Instant Pot Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin when you need more Instant Pot dinner inspiration that’s squeaky clean and easy!Print
Whole30 Instant Pot Turkey Bacon Ranch Meatloaf
This paleo & Whole30 compliant turkey bacon ranch meatloaf is an easy, delicious pressure cooker meal the whole family will love. Nut free, dairy free.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings 1x
- 2 pounds 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 package Applegate Naturals® No Sugar Bacon
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg + 1 egg white
- Chop the bacon into 1″ pieces and turn the Instant Pot to the sauté setting. Place the chopped bacon into the pot and sauté for 5 minutes, then turn the Instant Pot off. Remove the bacon and drain/wipe excess grease from the pot (be careful, the grease will be very hot)
- Combine the ground turkey, bacon, dried dill, onion powder, garlic powder, dried parsley, salt, pepper, and egg/egg white. Mix well
- Place the ground turkey mixture on a large piece of aluminum tinfoil and form into a loaf. Carefully pull the ends of the tinfoil up and around the loaf, then roll the tinfoil in towards the loaf to secure. Gently fold then roll in the remaining sides of the tinfoil so the entire loaf is enclosed in the tinfoil
- Pour 1 cup of water into the Instant Pot and place the covered loaf on the top of the trivet. Set the Instant Pot on manual mode for 20 minutes, then naturally release the pressure for an additional 10 minutes
- Once the 10 minutes is up, turn the valve to release any remaining pressure, open the lid, and remove the tinfoiled loaf
- Transfer to a plate or cutting board and carefully open the tinfoil. If desired, top the loaf with compliant ranch dressing or homemade dump ranch, additional crumbled (cooked) bacon, and/or fresh parsley
When making these meatloaf in the oven, follow all the directions above and place the tinfoil loaf on a baking sheet then cook at 375 degrees for 45 minutes