Eat well, get in shape, and achieve goals quickly with The Pivot Point 5 Day Challenge – Hack Your Way to Healthy Living in 10 Minutes a Day. This free challenge is perfect for busy women trying to live their best life, the simple way!
*Please note, this challenge is now closed. Stay tuned for our next Pivot Point Challenge!
Maaaaan you guys, I’m so excited for 2019 I can barely stand it! This is THE year not just for me, but for you too. Let me explain….
2018 wasn’t exactly welcomed warmly. I was a solo mom with a one and three year old, just said goodbye to my husband as he left to serve overseas, and had no clue what I was supposed to be doing next in my business.
I had all the pieces – I knew how to take care of my kids, knew how to manage our house and finances, and knew how to keep my blogging gig afloat. But the pieces were a disorganized mess…I was a mess.
Everything felt overwhelming. And even if my husband were home, I’m pretty certain I would have still felt that way. Because motherhood is hard. Managing all the things is hard. Having a job/running a business is hard, keeping sane…sometimes that’s hard too.
It’s no secret that I’m a big proponent of healthy living – eating well, staying active, and conditioning my mind to have grit and resiliency to push through the hard stuff. Even when life seems like a never-ending row of mountains to climb.
And despite having a very busy/overwhelming/mentally challenging year, keeping fitness a part of my life and prioritizing eating well wasn’t hard.
It wasn’t that hard because it’s always come ‘naturally’.
And it wasn’t that hard because I have a a personal trainer or weekly meal delivery service.
I’ll tell you why it wasn’t hard…because I created habits. Simple stuff you guys. It started small, then began to snowball. Those habits began to transform my entire life.
- How I eat without having to plan, or wonder what to order when I go out. Never fearing ‘falling off the rails’ because I know what works for me.
- How I set goals for achievement because I’m a master at focusing my efforts on the right things.
- How I feed my kids and have trained them to love vegetables.
- How I fit small sprints of activity in my day without a guide or tons of time.
- How I pivot my mindset when things feel daunting.
Pivot. I love that word. It symbolizes to much of how things can go from hard to simple. Just like that – you have a choice to pivot.
And after talking to thousands of women who feel overwhelmed trying to do it all, or even just merely surviving this season, I knew I could help.
The Pivot Point 5 Day Challenge
Look, if you’re wishing you could take better care of yourself…maybe get in shape, eat healthier, and feel good about doing the right things to live your healthiest life, I invite you to make the pivot with this free 5-day challenge.
What to expect
Here’s what you can expect from The Pivot Point 5-Day Challenge – Hack your Way to Healthy Living in 10 Minutes a Day:
- daily emailed prompts with a simple but effective activity to help you eat better, achieve goals, work out, and get your family on board too!
- videos for added guidance and support.
- free printable templates and guides
- a private Facebook community for discussion and accountability *please note – having a Facebook account is not required to participate
Oh, and access to me if you have any questions or need a little more motivation 🙂
The challenge starts on January 14, 2019.
*Note: this challenge is now closed. Stay tuned for the next challenge!
This year is your year. Less stress and overwhelm, more clarity and simplicity. The pivot just might be the exact thing you need to make life easier.
If you’re health is important to you and your family’s health is a priority, you must take advantage of this free 5-day challenge.
What do you have to lose? Hurry, registration closes soon.
Are you ready to pivot?