Soft & Chewy Paleo Gingerbread Cookies
- Yield: 6-8 cookies 1x
- 1 medium sweet potato to make 2/3 cup sweet potato mash
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup tahini paste
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and dry the sweet potato then spear a few times with a knife. Microwave on high for 5-6 minutes, or until soft.
- Scoop the inside out of the sweet potato and into a medium bowl.
- Add the coconut flour, tahini, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, salt, and molasses.
- Stir until well combined. You may need to use your hands to mix, as the dough will become very thick.
- Mold into 2 1/2″ diameter cookies that are about 1/4″ thick, and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.