When pumpkin spice meets chopped nuts and a splash of maple, you know it’s gonna be epically delicious. This paleo pumpkin chocolate chunk granola is a delicious and easy recipe perfect for a sweet treat or to satisfy your crunch fix. Made in just 20 minutes with just a handful of simple ingredients, including King Arthur Paleo Baking Flour. It’s a healthy, grain free and eggless breakfast or afternoon snack adults and kids love!
Pumpkin season makes me want to karate chop a piñata or something. It just makes me THAT excited you guys. All that pumpkin-spice aroma filling the air, the crisp fall temps, and anticipation for the holidays. Seriously what’s not to love?
Paleo Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Ingredients
That’s why I am eager to share this paleo pumpkin chocolate chunk granola recipe with you with my new friends and partners over at King Arthur Flour.
I’m totally digging their paleo flour blend – IT’S DONE FOR YOU. Yes my friends, no more measuring out the exact balance of three or four separate flours you need to hunt down at specialty grocery stores to make that paleo baked goods that will actually turn out (oh you know what I’m talking about – paleo baking is a delicate art that usually means lots and lots of failures). Or maybe it’s just me…?
King Arthur Paleo Baking Flour is made up of the perfect blend of cassava, coconut, and almond flour, which makes this paleo pumpkin chocolate chunk granola easy to make in a flash. Rich in pumpkin-y spice goodness, crunchy, and let’s just say adding chunks of dark chocolate makes everything good in the world.
A perfect blend of nuts, coconut, pumpkin spice and puree, plus a splash of maple syrup to sweeten and King Arthur Flour‘s special paleo blend give this paleo pumpkin granola a crumble factor that’s perfect with almond milk, sprinkled over chia seed pudding, or shoved in ‘yo mouth by the handful.
You may never buy speedy store-bought granola ever again when all you gotta do for this grain free granola recipe is chop, mix, spread, and bake. Then let it cool (after your home smells like a wonderland of fall aroma) and store in an air-tight container for weeks. It’s just too easy (insert all the praise hand emojis).
Be sure to grab a bag of King Arthur Paleo Baking Flour to make this recipe and so many more paleo baked goods with ease!
Paleo Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Granola
A healthy, grain free way to start the day or treat yourself! This Paleo Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Granola is an easy recipe with simple ingredients. Naturally sweetened and eggless too!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 cups 1x
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (12g) King Arthur Grain Free Paleo Baking Flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 3 tablespoons dark chocolate or cacao chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Chop all the nuts finely, then transfer to a large bowl. Add the coconut flakes, pumpkin spice, and paleo flour
- In a separate small bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and coconut oil. Mix well then pour into the large bowl
- Mix until all nuts and coconut are covered, then transfer the mixture on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Spread evenly
- Bake for 10 minutes then flip the granola and return to the oven to make another 10 minutes, or until golden brown in color
- Once cooled, add the chocolate chunks and serve or store for later *see note below
Let cool fully then store in an airtight container for up to one week