A decadent treat you can’t NOT love. These nut-free, dairy-free paleo brownie batter truffles are made with surprisingly healthy ingredients that taste absolutely decadent together. They’re cool, creamy, and oh so rich. It’s a clean, no-bake dessert you can enjoy without the guilt!
Oh sweet brownie batter of goodness how I could make a hammock in your fudgyness and nestle in for all eternity.
This is how I feel about these paleo brownie batter truffles.
Like I seriously picture a swimming pool of of the batter and I just jumped off the high diving board to sink in all the way to the bottom and eat myself out of it.
Or doing a trust fall into all that luxurious soft fudge and letting my body sink into it.
I’m one million percent obsessed with these truffles. They’re cool, they’re creamy, they’re amazingly decadent.
But made with all-natural ingredients you won’t believe.
Cross my heart and stick a needle in my eye I’m telling you right now mashed sweet potatoes mixed with tahini, pure maple syrup, medjool dates, and cocoa powder are LIFE. LIFE CHANGING. LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.
Is there a condition for someone who daydreams about food like this? If so, call a doctor, ‘cause I got a fever.
…and the only thing that will cure it, is more cowbell. Or paleo brownie batter truffles. (If you didn’t get classic Saturday Night Life reference, I’ll forgive you this time)….
I urge you, no…I force you to make these. You won’t be sorry and you won’t be flooding my inbox with frustrated messages saying “these didn’t work and they tasted awful!” You won’t. You just won’t.
You’ll be all, “holy Batman I just found the greatest love of my life and I need to quadruple this recipe”.
I know the feeling my friends. I know the feeling.
No Bake Dessert
And the best part? (Aside from the fact you’ll daydream about them constantly and be thrilled you’ve found a healthy snack without the guilt or refined sugar or 1400 ingredients), these are stupid easy to make and keep well for daaaaays. Not that they’ll last that long, but you get what I’m sayin’.
You MUST for the love of all things try these paleo brownie batter truffles. A naturally sweetened, nut-free, dairy-free, and gluten-free way to have your cake (or brownie) and eat it too.
And if you need a few other chocolate-lovers-delight desserts in your life, be sure to try these paleo hot cocoa cookies (also nut-free), paleo chocolate brownie skillet cake, paleo cocoa mocha balls, and paleo protein brownies.
Paleo Brownie Batter Truffles (nut-free)
A nut free, dairy free dessert that’s cool, creamy, and decadent. These paleo brownie batter truffles are made with all natural ingredients for a healthy treat.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Yield: 12 truffles 1x
- 1/2 cup cooked & mashed sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder + 1 reserved tablespoon for dusting
- 6 medjool dates
- 3 tablespoons almond or coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar for dusting (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well combined
- Pour mixture in a bowl and freeze for 20 minutes
- Wet hands lightly (the dough will be sticky) and scoop out roughly 2 tablespoons of the mixture and form into a ball. You may have wet hands a few times
- Place into the freezer to chill for one hour
- Add cocoa powder to a small bowl and coconut sugar (if desired). One by one, place the brownie ball into the mixture to coat evenly
- Serve immediately or store in the freezer until ready to consume.