Air fryer fans unite! This marinated air fryer pork tenderloin is a healthy and quick dinner you can be sure the whole family will love. It’s tender on the inside, bursting with flavor, and a cinch make, even for an air fryer beginner! A paleo, keto, and Whole30 compliant recipe for all.
I don’t know what took me so long to use my air fryer on the regular.
Perhaps intimidation? Maybe the sheer decisional-doom of having to learn something new?
Either way, I’m kicking myself I didn’t start earlier.
Had I known how insanely easy it is to make delicious meals fast, I would have crowned myself the queen of thy air fryer years ago.
But it’s ok…better late than never, right? Me and my air fryer are total bff’s now.
That’s why the second I made (and devoured) this marinated air fryer pork tenderloin, I knew I had to share it with you. And when my husband and kids stated multiple times their delight with that night’s dinner, my decision was confirmed, tenfold.
Paleo, Whole30, Keto
The simple marinade is perfect for people following Whole30, paleo, keto, or the I-like-good-food diet. All you need are a few simple ingredients like red wine vinegar, soy sauce (or sub for coconut aminos), dijon, mustard and a few spices.
Super easy so so so super delicious.
And in about 20 minutes flat, you’ve got a hunk of meat that most people would swear is from a 5-star restaurant if they didn’t know what you know!
I like to pair this marinated air fryer pork tenderloin with a side of tender green beans and roasted sweet potatoes. Perfectly balanced and perfectly healthy and perfectly yummy.
From now on, this protein-packed dinner will be on rotation at least once a week.
And if you have leftovers (that’s a big IF), chop it up and throw it in a salad the next day. Air fryer AND leftover queens unite!
Instant Pot Pork
Be sure to also try my other trusted kitchen appliance dinner – this Whole30 instant pot teriyaki pork tenderloin. It’s sweet and tender and another family favorite!Print
Marinated Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
A delicious and fast healthy dinner made in just 20 minutes. Keto friendly, Whole30 compliant, and an all-around family favorite.
- Prep Time: 4 hours
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 4 hours 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 1 1/2 pound pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce (or sub for coconut aminos)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dijon mustard
Dry Rub Ingredients
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- Assemble the marinade ingredients and pour into a large, sealable bag. Add the pork tenderloin and marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours or overnight
- Add the dry rub spices together. Once the tenderloin has marinated, remove from the bag and gently pat with a paper towel.
- Coat entire tenderloin with the dry rub
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees for 3-4 minutes
- Add the pork tenderloin to the air fryer basket and cook for 20 minutes (or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145-160 degrees)
- Remove the tenderloin from the air fryer and let rest for 5 minutes before serving