Autumn Cobb Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- 4 cups lettuce of choice (I used a spring mix)
- 1/2 cup cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 heaping tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 2–3 tablespoons pecans
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl or plate
- Pour 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds, olive oil and balsamic in a small food processor or blender. Pulse until well combined and the seeds have all turned in to juice.
- Optional: Place a mesh strainer on top of a small bowl and pour liquid into the strainer to remove remaining seeds.
- Pour vinaigrette on top of the salad.