A1 Inspired Slow Cooker Beef Roast
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 2–3 pounds beef chuck roast
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- juice of 1/2 orange
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 pint of grape tomatoes
- *Optional: fresh basil to garnish
- Place the beef chuck roast in the bottom of a large slow cooker
- Combine the liquid ingredients and pour all over the beef chuck roast. Then combine the tomato paste and dijon together and smother it over the top of the roast.
- Add the tomatoes to the sides of the roast.
- Cook low for 4-6 hours