Dessert has never been so darn easy AND so insanely decadent. This 4 ingredient peanut butter pie is a grain free, keto-friendly treat that screams ‘eat me!’ and is a hit at any gathering. Rich peanut butter filling with a perfectly crumbly almond flour crust made with King Arthur Flour. No baking required!
he older I get, the less work I am willing to do. Call it old age, call it exhaustion…I like to call it gracefully de-stressing. That’s why when I set out to create an insanely easy dessert with minimal ingredients, I knew I had to throw down a ‘set-and-forget’ peanut butter pie.
It’s almost too good to be true. It’s almost too good to share. It’s almost too easy to grab a bag of King Arthur Almond Flour and whip this up in just minutes. It’s just too easy to say yes…just say yes my friends.
Grain Free Crust
Let’s start first with this suuuuuper easy almond flour crust made with top-notch King Arthur Almond Flour and ghee (you can absolutely sub for grass-fed butter too). I’m a big fan of King Arthur Almond Flour because of the finely ground texture (no uneven chunks) and the freshness in every single bag. It’s THE perfect base for this peanut butter pie. Ya don’t even have to bake the crust!
The rich peanut filling is easier than admitting you’re getting older. Scratch that – the filling is as satisfying as when you realize age has made you better and wiser. Ahhh now that’s a better way to view this whole ‘make-it-as-easy-as-possible’ thing. I love how rich and thick it is when it hits your palette!
Four simple ingredients to make this dairy-free (optional), grain-free, and keto-friendly pie perfect for any time of year.
Love easy, no bake desserts? Then try these Paleo Nut Free Brownie Batter Truffles, Paleo Chocolate Chip Cheesecake with Cocoa Crust, Healthy Granola Cookie Dough Bars, Paleo Unicorn Fudge, or these Key Lime Pie Energy Balls.Print
4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Pie
This no-bake, grain-free, lactose-free pie is made with just 4 simple ingredients. It’s simple and decadent. Ket-friendly too!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 8 slices 1x
- 2/3 cup (85 grams) King Arthur Almond Flour
- 2 tablespoons + 1 1/2 teaspoons ghee (34 grams) *can sub for melted grass-fed butter or melted coconut oil to make it completely dairy free
- *optional: dash of salt
- 3/4 cup full-fat canned coconut milk (if cream and liquid has separated in the can, combine by blending for a few seconds before measuring)
- 1 cup creamy, all-natural peanut butter *oil at the top of natural peanut butter is normal. Flip upside down to distribute the oil before opening, then mix well
- Combine King Arthur Almond Flour and melted ghee or butter. Mix until well-combined and thick dough forms. Add a dash of salt if desired as you mix the dough
- Press the dough into the bottom of a 9.5-inch glass pie pan and up the sides roughly 1-inch high
- Transfer pie pan to the freezer
- To make the filling, combine the coconut milk and creamy peanut butter into small pot over the medium heat. Mix well until combined and warm. This should only take a minute or two. Do not overheat. The oil may separate a bit, which is normal.
- Grab the pie pan from the freezer and add the peanut butter filling. The filling will be thick so the best way to distribute evenly is by spreading evenly with a spatula. If any oil remains on the top, you can blot it with a paper towel if desired
- Transfer back to the freezer and chill for 45 minutes
- Move the pie to the fridge until serving. Cut and serve chilled